Dothraki (Server 78, 82, 95, 97)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Statement

Go down

Mission Statement Empty Mission Statement

Post by Verienne Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:04 am

James T. Kirk: There will always be those who mean to do us harm. To stop them, we risk awakening the same evil within ourselves. Our first instinct is to seek revenge when those we love are taken from us. But that's not who we are... When Christopher Pike first gave me his ship, he had me recite the Captain's Oath. Words I didn't appreciate at the time. But now I see them as a call for us to remember who we once were and who we must be again. And those words: Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Her five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

"There's only one God and his name is death. And there's only one thing we say to death: not today."

We are Dothraki.  Loyalty, Honor, Fellowship, Helpfulness, Respect:  all of these things are paramount to our existence.  We believe that we are only as strong as our weakest member.  We strive to better ourselves, by bettering others.  Our goal is to be the best that we can be, by making those around us the best that they can be.
Verienne
Verienne
Assistant Guild Master
Assistant Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum